ICA 2014 will be held at the stunning Washington Marriott Wardman Park hotel. With a blend of historic charm and modern sophistication, the Washington Marriott Wardman Park is a popular choice among luxury hotels in downtown Washington, D.C. Delegates will find the Washington Marriott Wardman Park a convenient venue for meetings, and families will delight in the hotel’s close proximity to the National Zoo and easy access to the Metro subway system.
The Woodley Park-Zoo Metro station is just steps from the Marriott Wardman Park. Travel time from the Woodley Park-Zoo station to the Smithsonian station, the station closest to the Cherry Blossom Festival, is only 19 minutes.
Visit the Washington Marriott Wardman Park website to find out more about the transportation options when traveling to and from the different airports around the Greater Washington, D.C. metropolitan area.
The Washington Marriott Wardman Park Hotel is a Non Smoking hotel.
Washington Marriott Wardman Park
2660 Woodley Road NW
Washington, District Of Columbia 20008 USA
With a blend of charm, modern elegance and a historic landmark setting, this northwest Washington, DC hotel's is conveniently located a short walk to Rock Creek Park with biking and running trails. The Woodley Park-Zoo/Adams Morgan Metro Station located at hotel, just a few stops from downtown Washington.
If your hotel stay includes the night of Sunday, 30 March 2014, please note that Washington Marriott Wardman Park is now sold out on for that specific evening. Please contact A Room With A View for information on the designated ICA overflow hotel. They will secure the lowest available rates within a short distance of the Marriott. In the event that rooms become available at the Marriott due to cancellations, A Room With A View will notify conference attendees and help transfer reservations back to the Marriott in the order in which they were booked.
This is a FREE SERVICE for all ICA 2014 attendees.
A Room With A View may be reached at 1-800-780-4343.
International Attendees can reach Room with a View at ARWAV@charter.net
If your hotel stay does NOT include the night of Sunday, 30 March 2014, please continue to reserve accommodations at Washington Marriott Wardman Park per the instructions below.
Reservations must be made prior to March 1, 2014.
Reservations may be made online or via telephone:
- For online reservations, visit https://goo.gl/kRJFz
- For telephone reservations - reference Group Code: ICA 2014
- call 1-877-212-5752 (within US and Canada) OR
- call +1-202-328-2000 (outside US and Canada)
While reservations must be made prior to March 1, 2014, in order to receive the discounted group rate of $319, there is no guarantee that rooms will be available if you wait until this date. Consider arranging your room reservation early to receive a room before the room block fills. Completing and paying for ICA 2014 registration does not include a sleeping room at the Marriott. You must separately reserve and pay for your hotel room.
Please note the following about reserving your hotel room:
- No payment is due at the time of making your reservation. If you find that you need to modify (or even cancel) your reservation later, you may do so prior to check-in by calling the hotel directly. The reservation process will require your credit card, but you will not be charged until you check out of the hotel. Thus, there is no downside to reserving now, and there is a significant benefit to you and to us of having this part of your travel plans in place.
- Due to the number of delegates reserving rooms on the weekends (particularly on the Friday nights immediately before and after ICA 2014), we have filled our contractual room block for some of these weekend nights. Currently rooms are actually STILL AVAILABLE on the weekend nights before the Congress. While the hotel may still have rooms available, if even one night of your stay is outside of our room block, or over a single night that is nearly full, the online system may show rooms as unavailable to reserve. If you experience any issues while making your hotel reservation or have questions regarding accommodations, contact Ömür Tütüncü, Group Housing Coordinator, Marriott Wardman Park Hotel at Ömür.Tütüncü@marriott.com, and please be sure to include your arrival and departure dates.
The following policies are applicable to room reservations:
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card. If a guest cancels a reservation being held on a credit card, the deposit is refundable if notice is received at least seven (7) days prior to arrival, and a cancellation number is obtained. The Hotel reserves the right to update or revise procedures for individual reservations.
- All reservations require a valid credit card and picture identification at time of check in.
- An early departure fee equal to one night's room and tax will apply if the guest checks out prior to the reserved checkout date. Guests wishing to avoid this fee MUST notify the Hotel, at or before check-in, of any change in the scheduled length of stay.
- Check-in time is 16:00 and check out time is 12:00.