Pre-registration for ICA 2014 is now closed. Please register onsite at Washington Marriott Wardman Park beginning at 14:00 Sunday 30 March 2014.
To help you better navigate the registration system, please make note of the following tips.
When registering an Accompanying Person, please register the Delegate first. You will then be able to return to your account to register additional persons before you checkout.
If your country is included on the attached list, please fill out and send a printable registration form so that the CAS may register you for the seminar.
The registration system will require you to setup a password. Please save this password. If at any time you need to recall what you registered for or change your package, add an accompanying person, purchase event tickets, etc., the password will provide access to your registration.
The print registration form is for those wishing to send checks in lieu of paying by credit card. The form is type-able for your convenience. Printable forms may be sent via fax to 703-276-3108, please make sure to indicate payment method and include credit card information if applicable.
Individuals wishing to submit a printable form with credit card information can either fax it to the number above or mail it to: Casualty Actuarial Society, C/O Danelle Gee, 4350 N. Fairfax Dr. Suite 250, Arlington, VA 22203 USA.
* Items denoted with a red star are required fields.
Please note that this registration process is only for the actual congress. There is a separate link and process to:
- register for included activities (Tuesday/Thursday afternoon) and optional tours; and
- make hotel reservations at the Washington Marriott Wardman Park
Once you complete the Delegate registration for the Congress, please remember to also:
- Register your Accompanying Person for the Congress
- Make a hotel reservation at the Washington Marriott Wardman Park
- Register for included and optional tours and activities
- Plan any pre/post Congress tours
- Book your flight to Washington, DC
- Arrange ground transportation to and from the meeting
- Review travel requirements for you to enter the United States for the Congress